Monday, January 11, 2010

OCTOBER

I really have been trying to update this blog forever, but the pictures always took so long to download. I seriously thought about just deleting the whole account. Here is what happened with BKIB in October.
Ben Went to Chile. He had a wonderful time. He went with some really great people. From L to R: Keith, Ben, Beth and Beth. There was another man Keith, but he came a day later.
We celebrated Halloween. Isabella was a Beautiful Giant Pumpkin. My mom bought her a Tinker Bell outfit, but it was too cold.
Brooks was a Sweet Chunky Monkey. Shown above with the Man in the Yellow Hat. Brooks did not love him the way Curious George does!
Ben had his 34th Birthday! The kids got him framed pictures of themselves for his office.
I totally could have picked a better picture of Brooks. However, Ben looked HOT in all the pics I took of him that night!

November to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment